Applications & Enrollment
2021-2022 Enrollment Information
Thank you for your interest in Le Monde International School!
As a public school, Le Monde is open to ALL children in our community. The application is officially open for the 2021-2022 school year.
- December 7th-Application officially opens
- January 26th through February 11th-Informational Meetings
- March 5th-Application Due
- March 15th-School Lottery
- March 22nd-March 26th-Notification of Acceptance
Pre-K 4 – Student must turn 4 on or before Sept. 1st, 2021
Kindergarten – Student must turn 5 on or before Sept. 1st, 2021
1st thru 5th – Students must have either turned corresponding age by Sept. 1st, 2021 or have already complete antecedent grade.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lance Seeright at the school number: 405-701-2125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to bring the following items needed for enrollment confirmation:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records
- District Transfer form - Le Monde will provide
Pre-K-5th Grade Meetings:
Middle School Nights